Saturday, July 19, 2008

Since there's abit of free time, here's a few videos from so you think you can dance :]

All of them are contemporary dances, cause I love them :D all of them!
Sadly, I can't dance for nuts, bleh D:

enjoy the videos, the dance itself normally starts after 1+ minutes I guess.



Travis and Heidi. I'd like to call it dancing by the park HAHA. (my second favourite routine, actually :D)

The best part is where they "try to touch each other through the gratings of the bench". Just watch it cause its really touching, also when he tries to get the flower and always turn away in the end.

The song "calling you" by Celine Dion is amazing, btw. I finally realised the lyrics were "from vegas to nowhere" thanks to ashley o_O



Ivan and Allison dancing to "why" by annie Lennox. WOW to this one ^_^



Neil and Lacey dancing to "Time" by billy porter, and this one was the most touching one man!

Mia Michaels choreographed it in tribute to her dad.



NOT TO FORGET MY FAVOURITE, CHELSIE! :D

chelsie and mark's contemporary (and you HAVE to watch the bleeding love one again, i posted it somewhere this/last month)

The song's "beautiful" by uh, Me'shell Ndegeocello and I have no idea who that is o_O
I just love it k, she really looks like a furball :D


HAHA, this is dorky hiphop, not contemporary.

Travis and Benji, its quite cool though 8D



WOW WHAT A LOAD OF VIDEOS, i haven't replied to my tags yet ohmy o_O

There isn't much time left though, till then!

No comments: